Liv-ing

Personal Fitness Trainer in Lake Saint Louis, MO

Here at Edstrom Fitness we promote healthy lifestyles. We are a personal training studio so we strive to provide the best personal training environment in the area. Physical fitness is only 20% of a healthy lifestyle. The other 80% is nutrition.

Liv-ing

Liv

Time Join the Community and Start Liv-ing!

All our Liv Members can access the coveted Liv List, an online collection of one-of-a-kind experiences that offers unique life moments, exclusive access and special treatment not found anywhere else. The more people that go, the more perks you get. And a portion of proceeds from Liv List Experiences go towards the Liv2Giv voluntourism program to help inspire community development efforts worldwide.
 
We also offer free challenge groups sponsored by Visalus. We currently offer two challenge groups per week; one on Tuesday evenings at 6 pm and one on Saturday mornings at 9 am. Please come join us to receive a free workout. Everyone is also welcome to bring a friend or family member.

Where to Find Us

  7 Lemans Place, Lake St Louis, MO 63367